Heating & Air
Heating & Air
Whether you are working with new construction or have an old heating & air conditioning unit that needs to be repaired or replaced you can trust that we will keep you informed about the best way to complete your job. We carry Comfortmaker and LG heating and air conditioning systems but can service any brand!
- Residential & commercial service and repairs
- New construction installation
- Commercial installation
- Maintenance plans
- Range hood installation
- System replacement
- Heat load calculations
- Duct designs
- Mini split/Ductless system installations & service
- Air purification
- Smart thermostat installation
- Part Warranties for any brand
- Free Estimates
- *Free Second Opinions on repairs
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us today and we would be happy to answer any questions.
*Must send proof that a repair has been diagnosed by another HVAC company.
1. Schedule Service - Book an appointment online or by phone. We charge an $89.00 fee for diagnosing an issue. We also offer free second opinions and free estimates for replacements and new installations.
2. Estimate Repair or Replacement - We always recommend the most cost effective solution and will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. A potential warranty will be checked at the time of service. Most brands offer a 10-year parts warranty (if registered) for residential units and a 5-year parts warranty for commercial units.
3. Repair or Replacement - We always try to complete repairs at the time of service. If a unit needs to be replaced or a part needs to be ordered we may have to schedule another appointment. If we have to replace your unit we will credit the diagnostic charge to your new unit.
4. Completion - Payment is due upon satisfactory completion of the repair or new installation.
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Need help outside of our normal operating hours? We offer 24/7 HVAC service. Just give us a call!